Beginners Surf School
Learning to Surf with Fiji Surf School is a full day tour and have loads of fun
If you are looking for something to do in Nadi, have fun and try a full day tour learning to surf. You can take home the skills you learn. This is a popular introduction to the surfing lifestyle and will teach you how to safely get out in the water and ride your first wave. Here you will be taught with a ratio of 6 students to 1 instructor so you receive plenty of help to build your confidence.
First we start on the beach and teach you how to recognize surf conditions and how to practice basic surfing technique. Then its off to the ocean where we will start in broken white water waves and in no time you will be riding waves and be amazed at how easy, safe and fun it is learning surf.
All the details
- Where: In and around Nadi
- Who: First time surfers or those looking to build on their basic techniques. Our surf schools are full day tours but we also cater for intermediate and advanced
- Duration: 2 x 2hrs lessons with lunch in between
- When: 365 days of the year
- Includes: Lessons, board hire, rash vest, sunscreen
- Techniques: Warmups, surf fitness, paddling, catching waves, standing, beginner turning and equipment selection advice
- price: Full day Surf School $200 FJ
- What to Bring: Sunscreen, Hat, Camera, Towel, Loads of energy and a sense of humour
Have a memoriable holiday adventure by learning to surf on tropical unspoilt beaches where the waves are uncrowded.